Teaching Solutions is an independent Australian publisher of resource materials to support early childhood educators.
We also publish resources for primary and junior secondary classroom teachers.
Teaching Solutions resources for early childhood educators and professionals:
- fully support the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standard,
- link theory to practice,
- are accessible and easy to use
- and are written by experienced professionals.
Our updated catalogue featuring all our new early childhood resources material for 2016 is now available.
Click here to download our updated catalogue.
Teaching Solutions publishes a wide range of resources for classroom teachers including:
- extension and enrichment programs,
- reproducible student activities,
- lesson plans,
- guides to producing classroom activities
- and, in many cases, additional resources on CD.
The Teaching Solutions catalogue of resources for classroom teachers is now available.
Click here to download our new catalogue for classroom teachers.
Additional Needs and Teacher Support
Teaching Solutions publishes an outstanding ranges of resources to support teachers of children with additional and special needs that inspire and inform,and are practical and are easy to use.